Hotel Selsky Dvur
- TripAdvisor Winner 2013
- Suitable accommodation in Prague
- Restaurant, Conference facilities
- Quiet city spot, great transport connection
- Parking available, In-house Wellness, WiFi
- A romantic hotel in the city’s historical centre
- Quiet surroundings in the vicinity of landmarks and parks
- Hotel rooms with replica period furniture
- Luxury congress and gastronomy areas
- TOP reviews on the TripAdvisor portal
- A quiet family hotel with enchanting atmosphere
- Walking distance to Charles Bridge and Prague Castle
- Arrangement of a sightseeing tour and cultural events
- Traditional bars and restaurants in close vicinity
- Best Prague TripAdvisor index
- A family hotel in the heart of Prague
- In close vicinity of the historical and commercial areas of town
- Lavish breakfast in the price of accommodation
- A present on arrival, special offers
- TOP ratings on the TripAdvisor portal
Why Sivek Hotels?
- Own hotels, direct bookings
- The Prague accommodation specialist
- Hotels in the centre of Prague
- Top service and facilities
- 21 years in the hotel industry
- Experience in organising events
- Professional catering
EVENTS AND NEWS
16.5. - 1.6.2013
Beer celebrations, feasts, speciality beer tastings, entertainment and great music accompaniment await you at the Czech Beer Festival, which takes place in Prague at the exhibition centre Prague Holesovice
Do you know what the Prague Semmering and Prague rail motor coach are?
10. - 19.5.2013
After five years, the Crown Jewels will be again on public display in the Vladislav Hall of Prague Castle from 10 to 19 May 2013.
11. - 12.5.2013
Volkswagen Prague Marathon has been voted one of the most beautiful marathon courses in the world
Hervis Prague Half Marathon (6.4.2013) is the traditional race in the historical part of Prague
The Royal Route of Prague is a tourist’s must – the most beautiful sightseeing route through the city and the symbol of historical Prague.
The Old Town Bridge Tower forms the gateway to Prague Old Town. Bohemian kings passed through its arch on their way to coronation in the St. Vitus Cathedral at Prague Castle.
The Powder Tower is one of the most significant monuments of medieval Prague. It is here that the Royal Route started, and it is this place that an important road led to from Kutná Hora, where silver was mined for the royal coffers.
During the reign of emperor Rudolph II at the turn of the 16th and 17th century, Jewish culture in Prague was experiencing the golden age of the Jewish Ghetto.
The Clementinum is located on the Old Town side of Charles Bridge, right in the very heart of Prague’s historical district.
12.5. - 2.6.2013
With its rich tradition and cultural value, the Prague Spring festival, taking place from 12th May to 2nd June 2013, has become a phenomenon in the life of the people of Prague as well as of visitors to the capital.
The St. John’s Navalis is a feast celebrating the Czech best known saint St. John of Nepomuk, the patron of all people from water.
April - July 2013
An extraordinary event awaiting Prague is the world premiere of the exhibition of Alfons Mucha posters from the Ivan Lendl collection, which opens in Prague’s Municipal House on Wednesday, 10 April 2013. It will be the cultural event of the year!
2.3. - 21.4.2013
Prague’s St. Matthew’s Fair (Matějská pouť) has opened its gates for children, grown-ups as well as seniors. Welcome spring at St. Matthew’s Fair at Prague’s Exhibition Grounds (Výstaviště), the Fair is just beginning!
2012 - 2013
Culture in Prague offers the wide range of traditional music festivals, exhibitions or individual concerts. The award „Prague cultural“ is not only a motivation for the visit of a capital in the centre of Europe. It is also the opportunity to become familiar with the history and culture since the establishment of Prague to the present time.