Hotel Selsky Dvur
- TripAdvisor Winner 2013
- Suitable accommodation in Prague
- Restaurant, Conference facilities
- Quiet city spot, great transport connection
- Parking available, In-house Wellness, WiFi
- A romantic hotel in the city’s historical centre
- Quiet surroundings in the vicinity of landmarks and parks
- Hotel rooms with replica period furniture
- Luxury congress and gastronomy areas
- TOP reviews on the TripAdvisor portal
- A quiet family hotel with enchanting atmosphere
- Walking distance to Charles Bridge and Prague Castle
- Arrangement of a sightseeing tour and cultural events
- Traditional bars and restaurants in close vicinity
- Best Prague TripAdvisor index
- A family hotel in the heart of Prague
- In close vicinity of the historical and commercial areas of town
- Lavish breakfast in the price of accommodation
- A present on arrival, special offers
- TOP ratings on the TripAdvisor portal
- A unique 1930s building
- A popular tourist hotel on the Royal Route
- City transport right in front of the hotel
- Helpful and obliging staff
- Car park, free WiFi
Hotel U Růže
- TOP accommodation in Kutna Hora
- Proximity of UNESCO listed sights
- Free WI-FI, parking and tourist information
- Hotel restaurant with local cuisine
- Restaurant and rooms with historical atmosphere
Why Sivek Hotels?
- Own hotels, direct bookings
- The Prague accommodation specialist
- Hotels in the centre of Prague
- Top service and facilities
- 21 years in the hotel industry
- Experience in organising events
- Professional catering
EVENTS AND NEWS
As in 2012 and 2013, the certificate of the REGISTER OF SOLVENT COMPANIES was awarded to the company Viliam Sivek – SIVEK HOTELS in July 2014.
The SIVEK HOTELS company has become, for the second time in a row, the official accommodation organiser for the Czech Republic for the IIHF World Championship held in Prague and Ostrava in 2015.
Summer Prague is ready to welcome tourists from all over the world to show them its historical monuments, modern architecture, arts and entertainment, and to offer gastronomic experiences and inimitable atmosphere.
On Saturday 14.6.2014, from 7 pm to 1 am, all museums, galleries and other cultural institutions engaging in the Prague Museum Night will open to the Prague’s residents as well as visitors free of charge.
15. - 31.5.2014
Beer celebrations, feasts, speciality beer tastings, entertainment and great music accompaniment await you at the Czech Beer Festival, which takes place in Prague at Letná
Kinský Palace was declared a national cultural monument in 1992. It is a significant Rococo building situated in Old Town Square in Prague.
The National Theatre represents a symbol of the Czech nation and belongs to the leading theatres in the country. It was founded in 1868 and currently consists of four artistic ensembles: opera, drama, ballet, and Laterna Magika.
Celetná Street is situated in the Old Town. Connecting Old Town Square with Republic Square, it is one of the oldest streets in Prague.
The Prague Botanic Garden, situated in Trója borough close to the ZOO and occupying the area of 47 ha, was opened in 1969.
Prague borough of Trója features one of the most beautiful Baroque chateaux in the country, built in the late 17th century.
16.6. - 20.7.2014
Between 16 June and 20 July 2014, the Prague Proms Festival hosts number of prestigious performers of classical, jazz, musical, film and symphonic music
June - September
The Summer Shakespeare Festival (this summer held on 24 June – 6 Sep) is the biggest and oldest open-air theatre festival in Europe focused on the production of Shakespeare’s plays.
Ten years of success editions, thousands of artists and hundreds of thousands of visitors.
The St. John’s Navalis is a feast celebrating the Czech best known saint St. John of Nepomuk, the patron of all people from water.
12.5. - 2.6.2014
With its rich tradition and cultural value, the Prague Spring festival, taking place from 12th May to 2nd June 2014, has become a phenomenon in the life of the people of Prague as well as of visitors to the capital.