Hotel Selsky Dvur
- TripAdvisor Winner 2013
- Suitable accommodation in Prague
- Restaurant, Conference facilities
- Quiet city spot, great transport connection
- Parking available, In-house Wellness, WiFi
- A romantic hotel in the city’s historical centre
- Quiet surroundings in the vicinity of landmarks and parks
- Hotel rooms with replica period furniture
- Luxury congress and gastronomy areas
- TOP reviews on the TripAdvisor portal
- A quiet family hotel with enchanting atmosphere
- Walking distance to Charles Bridge and Prague Castle
- Arrangement of a sightseeing tour and cultural events
- Traditional bars and restaurants in close vicinity
- Best Prague TripAdvisor index
- A family hotel in the heart of Prague
- In close vicinity of the historical and commercial areas of town
- Lavish breakfast in the price of accommodation
- A present on arrival, special offers
- TOP ratings on the TripAdvisor portal
Why Sivek Hotels?
- Own hotels, direct bookings
- The Prague accommodation specialist
- Hotels in the centre of Prague
- Top service and facilities
- 21 years in the hotel industry
- Experience in organising events
- Professional catering
EVENTS AND NEWS
Prague for you, Prague for us
At the start of December with Advent approaching fast, the metropolitan areas become oases of Christmas festivities, reflection, relaxation and peace. With its unmistakable atmosphere, Prague traditionally belongs among the most popular Christmas locations.
29.11. - 1.12.2013
An exceptional selling exhibition of art dolls, puppets and Teddy-bears, ‘Doll Prague 2013’, will take place in Michna Palace - Tyrš House on 29. 11. – 1. 12. 2013.
29.10. - 18.11.2013
The atmosphere of autumn’s end and winter’s beginning is enriched by the Autumn fair, which is running from October 29th until November 18th on Prague’s Wenceslas Square.
17. - 20.10.2013
Prague will be lit up with videomapping projections of 30 Czech and foreign artists
The centre of affluence in Prague, the most expensive street in the Czech Republic, with luxurious shops. This is Pařížská street.
The Rudolfinum is considered to be one of the most important structures in Prague. It was built in 1876 –1884 according to architectural drafts of Josef Zítek and Josef Schulz as a multi-purpose community center, which was named Rudolfinum after the crown prince of Austria - Rudolf.
Prague Castle is the most important Czech historical monument and cultural institution. From the 9th century it had been the seat of Bohemian dukes, and later kings, and since 1918 it has been the seat of the President of Czechoslovakia/Czech Republic. The Castle was most likely founded around 880 by Duke Bořivoj, the founder of the Přemyslid dynasty.
In 1348, Charles IV founded an entirely new town in Prague, the New Town, following the Old Town and Hradčany (Castle District)
The Old Town is undoubtedly the most beautiful and sough-after part of Prague
The main building of the National Museum is the building that has been dominating the upper part of Wenceslas Square since 1891. The Museum was founded in 1818 as the Museum of National History in Bohemia.
November – December 2013
Prague has long become a favorite city for the superstars of the world, who are performing in all musical genres. This is due to the fact that Prague is considered to be the Heart of Europe, but particularly because it is annually visited by millions of foreign and local tourists searching for culture and various events.
12. - 16.10.2013
Golden Prague is a unique international festival that presents the best music and dance shows and films of all genres that have been produced for television.
5. and 12.10.2013
Prague has found inspiration in the Western Europe capitals and has organised the unique event Waterfront Lives!
June - September
The Summer Shakespeare Festival (this summer held on 25 June – 7 Sep) is the biggest and oldest open-air theatre festival in Europe focused on the production of Shakespeare’s plays.