Hotel Selsky Dvur
- TripAdvisor Winner 2013
- Suitable accommodation in Prague
- Restaurant, Conference facilities
- Quiet city spot, great transport connection
- Parking available, In-house Wellness, WiFi
- A romantic hotel in the city’s historical centre
- Quiet surroundings in the vicinity of landmarks and parks
- Hotel rooms with replica period furniture
- Luxury congress and gastronomy areas
- TOP reviews on the TripAdvisor portal
- A quiet family hotel with enchanting atmosphere
- Walking distance to Charles Bridge and Prague Castle
- Arrangement of a sightseeing tour and cultural events
- Traditional bars and restaurants in close vicinity
- Best Prague TripAdvisor index
- A family hotel in the heart of Prague
- In close vicinity of the historical and commercial areas of town
- Lavish breakfast in the price of accommodation
- A present on arrival, special offers
- TOP ratings on the TripAdvisor portal
- A unique 1930s building
- A popular tourist hotel on the Royal Route
- City transport right in front of the hotel
- Helpful and obliging staff
- Car park, free WiFi
Hotel U Růže
- TOP accommodation in Kutna Hora
- Proximity of UNESCO listed sights
- Free WI-FI, parking and tourist information
- Hotel restaurant with local cuisine
- Restaurant and rooms with historical atmosphere
Why Sivek Hotels?
- Own hotels, direct bookings
- The Prague accommodation specialist
- Hotels in the centre of Prague
- Top service and facilities
- 21 years in the hotel industry
- Experience in organising events
- Professional catering
- 20.-23.9. Hotel Selsky Dvur, 77 EUR/2pers/night
- 20.9.-4.10. Hotel U Růže, 54 EUR/2pers/night
- 21.-22.9. Hotel William, 69 EUR/2pers/night
- 28.-29.9. Hotel Kampa, 65 EUR/2pers/night
- 28.-30.9. Hotel Harmony, 69 EUR/2pers/night
- 1.-2.10. Hotel Melantrich, 60 EUR/2pers/night
- 20.9.-4.10. Hotel Pramen, 80 EUR/2pers/night
EVENTS AND NEWS
8. - 22.9.2014
The seventh annual Dvořákova Praha music festival will feature orchestral and chamber music as well as vocal, piano and violin recitals.
A 10 km run through the centre of Prague – the greatest running event in the Zlute lazne spa complex in Prague that winds up with an After Run Party!
17.8. - 2.9.2014
The 9th annual international modern circus and theatre festival will introduce from 17th August to 2nd September 2014.
11. - 17.8.2014
The Prague Pride festival, held from 11 to 17 August 2014 in Prague, will offer almost a hundred cultural, social, sports and other events
As in 2012 and 2013, the certificate of the REGISTER OF SOLVENT COMPANIES was awarded to the company Viliam Sivek – SIVEK HOTELS in July 2014.
The St. Nicholas Church situated in Malostranské Square in Lesser Town is the most famous Baroque temple in Prague. Its construction began in 1703 on a site where a Gothic church formerly stood.
The dominant of the Prague district of Žižkov is unquestionably the National Memorial on Vítkov Hill, constructed between 1929 and 1938 in order to honour those who fought for the independent Czechoslovakia founded in 1918.
Kinský Palace was declared a national cultural monument in 1992. It is a significant Rococo building situated in Old Town Square in Prague.
The National Theatre represents a symbol of the Czech nation and belongs to the leading theatres in the country. It was founded in 1868 and currently consists of four artistic ensembles: opera, drama, ballet, and Laterna Magika.
Celetná Street is situated in the Old Town. Connecting Old Town Square with Republic Square, it is one of the oldest streets in Prague.
16.6. - 20.7.2014
Between 16 June and 20 July 2014, the Prague Proms Festival hosts number of prestigious performers of classical, jazz, musical, film and symphonic music
June - September
The Summer Shakespeare Festival (this summer held on 24 June – 6 Sep) is the biggest and oldest open-air theatre festival in Europe focused on the production of Shakespeare’s plays.
Ten years of success editions, thousands of artists and hundreds of thousands of visitors.
The St. John’s Navalis is a feast celebrating the Czech best known saint St. John of Nepomuk, the patron of all people from water.
12.5. - 2.6.2014
With its rich tradition and cultural value, the Prague Spring festival, taking place from 12th May to 2nd June 2014, has become a phenomenon in the life of the people of Prague as well as of visitors to the capital.