Hotel Selsky Dvur
- TripAdvisor Winner 2013
- Suitable accommodation in Prague
- Restaurant, Conference facilities
- Quiet city spot, great transport connection
- Parking available, In-house Wellness, WiFi
- A romantic hotel in the city’s historical centre
- Quiet surroundings in the vicinity of landmarks and parks
- Hotel rooms with replica period furniture
- Luxury congress and gastronomy areas
- TOP reviews on the TripAdvisor portal
- A quiet family hotel with enchanting atmosphere
- Walking distance to Charles Bridge and Prague Castle
- Arrangement of a sightseeing tour and cultural events
- Traditional bars and restaurants in close vicinity
- Best Prague TripAdvisor index
- A family hotel in the heart of Prague
- In close vicinity of the historical and commercial areas of town
- Lavish breakfast in the price of accommodation
- A present on arrival, special offers
- TOP ratings on the TripAdvisor portal
- A unique 1930s building
- A popular tourist hotel on the Royal Route
- City transport right in front of the hotel
- Helpful and obliging staff
- Car park, free WiFi
Hotel U Růže
- TOP accommodation in Kutna Hora
- Proximity of UNESCO listed sights
- Free WI-FI, parking and tourist information
- Hotel restaurant with local cuisine
- Restaurant and rooms with historical atmosphere
Why Sivek Hotels?
- Own hotels, direct bookings
- The Prague accommodation specialist
- Hotels in the centre of Prague
- Top service and facilities
- 21 years in the hotel industry
- Experience in organising events
- Professional catering
- 24.4.-8.5. Hotel U Růže, 54 EUR/2pers/night
- 25.4.-1.5. Hotel Selsky Dvur, 77 EUR/2pers/night
- 27.4.-1.5. Hotel William, 69 EUR/2pers/night
- 27.-29.4. Hotel Melantrich, 69 EUR/2pers/night
- 27.4.-1.5. Hotel Kampa, 75 EUR/2pers/night
- 27.-28.4. Hotel Harmony, 69 EUR/2pers/night
- 24.4.-8.5. Hotel Pramen, 72 EUR/2pers/night
EVENTS AND NEWS
10. - 11.5.2014
Volkswagen Prague Marathon has been voted one of the most beautiful marathon courses in the world
19. - 21.4.2014
You can combine your exploration of Prague’s spring charms with the Easter celebrations which are already gearing up to offer visitors an unconventional look at Czech Easter traditions.
Hervis Prague Half Marathon (5.4.2014) is the traditional race in the historical part of Prague
1. - 28.2.2014
Valentine´s Day celebrations at Sivek Hotels Prague, Valentine´s Day Packages 1.2. - 28.2.2014
20.2. - 4.3.2014
Carnevale Prague is a colourful show of masques, carnival dances, parades and matinees, Shrovetide specialities but first and foremost entertainment
The centre of affluence in Prague, the most expensive street in the Czech Republic, with luxurious shops. This is Pařížská street.
The Rudolfinum is considered to be one of the most important structures in Prague. It was built in 1876 –1884 according to architectural drafts of Josef Zítek and Josef Schulz as a multi-purpose community center, which was named Rudolfinum after the crown prince of Austria - Rudolf.
Prague Castle is the most important Czech historical monument and cultural institution. From the 9th century it had been the seat of Bohemian dukes, and later kings, and since 1918 it has been the seat of the President of Czechoslovakia/Czech Republic. The Castle was most likely founded around 880 by Duke Bořivoj, the founder of the Přemyslid dynasty.
In 1348, Charles IV founded an entirely new town in Prague, the New Town, following the Old Town and Hradčany (Castle District)
The Old Town is undoubtedly the most beautiful and sough-after part of Prague
28.3. - 3.8.2014
Tim Burton is generally considered one of the most imaginative and visually distinctive filmmakers. His unique exhibition “Tim Burton and His World” contains about 500 exhibits, 150 of which are exhibited for the first time ever.
1.3. - 21.4.2014
Prague’s St. Matthew’s Fair (Matějská pouť) has opened its gates for children, grown-ups as well as seniors. Welcome spring at St. Matthew’s Fair at Prague’s Exhibition Grounds (Výstaviště), the Fair is just beginning!
The long tradition of the Year of Czech Music started with the great celebrations of Bedřich Smetana’s anniversary in 1924
The main building of the National Museum is the building that has been dominating the upper part of Wenceslas Square since 1891. The Museum was founded in 1818 as the Museum of National History in Bohemia.
November – December 2013
Prague has long become a favorite city for the superstars of the world, who are performing in all musical genres. This is due to the fact that Prague is considered to be the Heart of Europe, but particularly because it is annually visited by millions of foreign and local tourists searching for culture and various events.