Hotel Selsky Dvur
- TripAdvisor Winner 2015
- Suitable accommodation in Prague
- Restaurant, Conference facilities
- Quiet city spot, great transport connection
- Parking available, In-house Wellness, WiFi
- A romantic hotel in the city’s historical centre
- Quiet surroundings in the vicinity of landmarks and parks
- Hotel rooms with replica period furniture
- Luxury congress and gastronomy areas
- TOP reviews on the TripAdvisor portal
- A quiet family hotel with enchanting atmosphere
- Walking distance to Charles Bridge and Prague Castle
- Arrangement of a sightseeing tour and cultural events
- Traditional bars and restaurants in close vicinity
- Best Prague TripAdvisor index
- A family hotel in the heart of Prague
- In close vicinity of the historical and commercial areas of town
- Lavish breakfast in the price of accommodation
- A present on arrival, special offers
- TOP ratings on the TripAdvisor portal
- A unique 1930s building
- A popular tourist hotel on the Royal Route
- City transport right in front of the hotel
- Helpful and obliging staff
- Car park, free WiFi
Hotel U Růže
- TOP accommodation in Kutna Hora
- Proximity of UNESCO listed sights
- Free WI-FI, parking and tourist information
- Hotel restaurant with local cuisine
- Restaurant and rooms with historical atmosphere
Why Sivek Hotels?
- Own hotels, direct bookings
- The Prague accommodation specialist
- Hotels in the centre of Prague
- Top service and facilities
- 27 years in the hotel industry
- Experience in organising events
- Professional catering
EVENTS AND NEWS
18.6. - 26.7.2016
Between 18 June and 26 July 2016, the Prague Proms Festival hosts number of prestigious performers of classical, jazz, musical, film and symphonic music
Three out of five Prague SIVEK HOTELS have been awarded the 2016 Certificate of Excellence. Hotel Kampa-Old Armoury **** joined the Selský Dvůr**** and Melantrich*** hotels, as far as the evaluation of the best hotels in Prague is concerned.
Two Prague hotels from the SIVEK HOTELS network - Selský Dvůr**** and Melantrich*** - were awarded the 2016 Certificate of Excellence by TripAdvisor.
The Czech–Bavarian exhibition Emperor Charles IV. (1316–2016), marking the 700th anniversary of the birth of this outstanding ruler, will present an exceptional selection of cultural and artistic artefacts from his era.
15. - 16.5.2016
The St. John’s Navalis is a feast celebrating the Czech best known saint St. John of Nepomuk, the patron of all people from water.
The St. Nicholas Church situated in Malostranské Square in Lesser Town is the most famous Baroque temple in Prague. Its construction began in 1703 on a site where a Gothic church formerly stood.
The dominant of the Prague district of Žižkov is unquestionably the National Memorial on Vítkov Hill, constructed between 1929 and 1938 in order to honour those who fought for the independent Czechoslovakia founded in 1918.
Kinský Palace was declared a national cultural monument in 1992. It is a significant Rococo building situated in Old Town Square in Prague.
The National Theatre represents a symbol of the Czech nation and belongs to the leading theatres in the country. It was founded in 1868 and currently consists of four artistic ensembles: opera, drama, ballet, and Laterna Magika.
Celetná Street is situated in the Old Town. Connecting Old Town Square with Republic Square, it is one of the oldest streets in Prague.