Hotel Selsky Dvur
- TripAdvisor Winner 2015
- Suitable accommodation in Prague
- Restaurant, Conference facilities
- Quiet city spot, great transport connection
- Parking available, In-house Wellness, WiFi
- A romantic hotel in the city’s historical centre
- Quiet surroundings in the vicinity of landmarks and parks
- Hotel rooms with replica period furniture
- Luxury congress and gastronomy areas
- TOP reviews on the TripAdvisor portal
- A quiet family hotel with enchanting atmosphere
- Walking distance to Charles Bridge and Prague Castle
- Arrangement of a sightseeing tour and cultural events
- Traditional bars and restaurants in close vicinity
- Best Prague TripAdvisor index
- A family hotel in the heart of Prague
- In close vicinity of the historical and commercial areas of town
- Lavish breakfast in the price of accommodation
- A present on arrival, special offers
- TOP ratings on the TripAdvisor portal
- A unique 1930s building
- A popular tourist hotel on the Royal Route
- City transport right in front of the hotel
- Helpful and obliging staff
- Car park, free WiFi
Hotel U Růže
- TOP accommodation in Kutna Hora
- Proximity of UNESCO listed sights
- Free WI-FI, parking and tourist information
- Hotel restaurant with local cuisine
- Restaurant and rooms with historical atmosphere
Why Sivek Hotels?
- Own hotels, direct bookings
- The Prague accommodation specialist
- Hotels in the centre of Prague
- Top service and facilities
- 27 years in the hotel industry
- Experience in organising events
- Professional catering
EVENTS AND NEWS
12.5. - 2.6.2017
Already the 72nd annual International Music Festival Prague Spring held from May 12 till June 2 2017 will offer 45 concerts in Prague at the Municipal House, the Rudolfinum Hall and other concert halls.
14. - 17.4.2017
You can combine your exploration of Prague’s spring charms with the Easter celebrations which are already gearing up to offer visitors an unconventional look at Czech Easter traditions.
25. 2. – 17. 4. 2017
Prague’s St. Matthew’s Fair (Matějská pouť) has opened its gates for children, grown-ups as well as seniors. Welcome spring at St. Matthew’s Fair at Prague’s Exhibition Grounds (Výstaviště), the Fair is just beginning!
In 2017, we can look forward to introducing the Czech Baroque to general public from the Czech Republic and abroad. UNESCO Baroque monuments, Baroque gardens, exploring Baroque on foot or by bike, mystical Baroque, Baroque castles, music and theatre, but even Baroque geniuses, traditions and gastronomy - these are all Baroque treasures that the Czech Republic has to offer.
Direct accommodation booking, available on the own website of the hotel, is always an advantage compared to bookings through reservation portals.
Snow and glazed frost transform Prague´s dominant attractions and magic corners in artwork that is constantly changing over time. Winter Prague offers walks through quiet streets, numerous snack stands and culinary delights and various cultural events.
We wish you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year
The St. Nicholas Church situated in Malostranské Square in Lesser Town is the most famous Baroque temple in Prague. Its construction began in 1703 on a site where a Gothic church formerly stood.
The dominant of the Prague district of Žižkov is unquestionably the National Memorial on Vítkov Hill, constructed between 1929 and 1938 in order to honour those who fought for the independent Czechoslovakia founded in 1918.
Kinský Palace was declared a national cultural monument in 1992. It is a significant Rococo building situated in Old Town Square in Prague.
The National Theatre represents a symbol of the Czech nation and belongs to the leading theatres in the country. It was founded in 1868 and currently consists of four artistic ensembles: opera, drama, ballet, and Laterna Magika.
Celetná Street is situated in the Old Town. Connecting Old Town Square with Republic Square, it is one of the oldest streets in Prague.
The Prague Botanic Garden, situated in Trója borough close to the ZOO and occupying the area of 47 ha, was opened in 1969.
Prague borough of Trója features one of the most beautiful Baroque chateaux in the country, built in the late 17th century.